One of SunRail’s major drawbacks is there are 2 to 2 ½-hour gaps between trains during daytime off-peak hours.
To help stranded riders we’ve come up with a list of 5 things you can do to occupy yourself during that 2-hour wait.
- Wonder what SunRail managers were thinking when they came up with this jacked-up schedule.
- Count how many railroad ties are in the SunRail station.
- Memorize the number on the back of your SunRail ticket.
- Try to recall the first and last names of your elementary school teachers.
- Practice saying the alphabet backwards.